One last Diamond Knurl Rollerball before hernia surgery…

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

No big deal - I'll be fine, but my wife heard nothing heavier than a dinner plate for two weeks from the doctor. Almost everything in the shop could be an issue so I'm making pens while I can.

Thuya Burl with 24 coats to fill in the eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_4459.jpeg
    IMG_4459.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 95
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MPVic

No big deal - I'll be fine, but my wife heard nothing heavier than a dinner plate for two weeks from the doctor. Almost everything in the shop could be an issue so I'm making pens while I can.

Thuya Burl with 24 coats to fill in the eyes.
All the best for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Joebobber

I've had 3 hernia surgeries. 2 on the right, 1 on the left. 1 on the right was to fix the old repair that burst. If you've never had it done before they aren't too bad. If I remember it looks worse than it feels, the big bruise that you get...

Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery 👍

mmayo

I've had 3 hernia surgeries. 2 on the right, 1 on the left. 1 on the right was to fix the old repair that burst. If you've never had it done before they aren't too bad. If I remember it looks worse than it feels, the big bruise that you get...

Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery 👍
My first hernia surgery - the doctor did not mention that I would be black blue everywhere below the surgery. I came out of the shower and it about killed my wife to see it. We are prepared this time.

Hippie3180

My husband had hernia surgery back last summer. Uhm, it wasn't pretty…be prepared. He did well though, no pain meds, it just looked terrible.

Joebobber

My first hernia surgery - the doctor did not mention that I would be black blue everywhere below the surgery. I came out of the shower and it about killed my wife to see it. We are prepared this time.
Same here except i came out of the shower n my wife burst out laughing.

byounghusband

Beautiful Pen! I pray that your surgery goes well, and you recover quickly. When I had mine, I figured by having surgery on Wednesday, I would be able to limp to work by Monday. Nope!! Tok me a week. to walk normally. I hope yours goes better!!

mmayo

Beautiful Pen! I pray that your surgery goes well, and you recover quickly. When I had mine, I figured by having surgery on Wednesday, I would be able to limp to work by Monday. Nope!! Tok me a week. to walk normally. I hope yours goes better!!
Feels today like that shop will miss me for a while.

Thanks.

mmayo

Going to the shop via car today to add rings to some hooks. Tomorrow I'm hoping to turn some Streamline wood pens. Feel much better. I think the ice therapy ever hour has really helped. I don't like opioids and ice agrees with me better.

Top Bottom