Omas Amber and Black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Valleyboy

Valleyboy

This Omas Amber is probably my favourite material (definitely top 3).

It has black finials which have a little bit of a swirl in them (it's very subtle but it's there).

Jowo 6 nib and Stirling silver accents. Triple lead 13mm cap and the barrel is around 15.3mm wide.

Cheers
Ash
9070EA70-5B78-4620-A4AE-659104B683FB.jpegC776B3F3-3ACA-4E0A-8080-36B466A6832B.jpegDBFE4B95-D400-4B0B-ABDE-5C9A55A86722.jpeg7917DA9B-39BF-4945-B13E-9522FB8655B9.jpeg82F892A5-3937-4786-9D51-E8C1AED8D1E2.jpeg1C364D42-B27F-4D44-AFBE-B83D516F0AD2.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Ash, your pens are beautiful, as is this. The amber is very unique, but the end caps and the cabochon is superb! I love seeing your work; thanks for the inspiration. 🙏 🙏

Alan Morrison

Ash, you havent posted a pen that I havent liked yet, and this is no exception.
In fact, I think that each one is a wee bit better.
Da iawn.

I was hoping that your team would have done us a favour on Friday night.
Alan

jttheclockman

Omas pen blanks are some real nice blanks to work with as well as to show off as in your example. I believe I have some of that. I recently used the Omas silver pearl and it is spectacular. I just can not seem to get a good photo to show it off. Nice work on this pen. Good combination. Works well together.

Valleyboy

Ash, you havent posted a pen that I havent liked yet, and this is no exception.
In fact, I think that each one is a wee bit better.
Da iawn.

I was hoping that your team would have done us a favour on Friday night.
Alan
Diolch Alan

Yes I am sorry we weren't able to do the business for you on the weekend. We came close, but not enough creativity in attack unfortunately.

I fear France will beat England in Paris, but you never know! As long as your boys do a job against the Scots then I think it can be considered a successful campaign overall. We, however, have plenty of work to do.

Cheers
Ash

Valleyboy

Omas pen blanks are some real nice blanks to work with as well as to show off as in your example. I believe I have some of that. I recently used the Omas silver pearl and it is spectacular. I just can not seem to get a good photo to show it off. Nice work on this pen. Good combination. Works well together.
Yes Omas made really good quality material and its always a real pleasure to use. I do find photographing any pearlescent type of blanks is tricky, especially the lighter colours. It really is a challenge to accurately represent the variation in the material. I do find that a cloudy day, (and I am lucky as we get plenty here), is much better than direct light.
Cheers
Ash

Top Bottom