Olive wood and Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

Here's a couple I finished a few days ago. The pen and pencil set is made from 150 year old Olive Wood and is a PSI Trim line kit(s). The PSI Big Ben Cigar was made using a Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrel blank that I bought years ago. The Oak blank was very brittle and took some time turning, but I got it done.
Pen and Pencil are Gun Metal and the Cigar is Rhodium with black accents. It was a lot of fun getting away from logging the property and getting back into the shop for a bit. Thanks for looking.

Big Ben Cigar in Jack Daniels and Rhodium.jpg Olive Wood.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Looks great Tom - Nice to see you having some shop time. đź‘Ť

Thanks Mark. After more than 4 years I've got just 1.5 acres left to meet the USDA standard, then I'm done...I hope. Other than fire wood I think I'm pretty fire safe now. But who knows. Funny thing is, since March and my herniated disc, my wife's been doing all the hard work. I bought her a chain saw two years ago and she loves it. She's been doing all the cutting. Who would have thought a 5'7" lady barely weighing 125 could handle all the tough stuff. She's quite the trooper and has put up with me, and my crap, for over 45 years now. I think I'll keep her...or is it she'll keep me?

Top Bottom