Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks....from Rocky...#9

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two sets of really nice old growth redwood pin burl blanks. Very nicely defined figure should make some great pens.

RP52, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google..... Falk, historic logging town ........and see some interesting history of the area from which these came. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp52a.jpg

rp52b.jpg

RP53, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google..... Falk, historic logging town ........and see some interesting history of the area from which these came. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp53a.jpg

rp53b.jpg

If you'd like some please comment in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thanks to you all who buy my blanks, Rocky

Top Bottom