Old growth redwood lace burl and pin burl from Rocky...#8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, three lots of old growth redwood burl to look over and buy. One set of lace and two of pin burl. They're all nice but I like the pin burl best...not a lot of it around...at least that I've seen. Pretty stuff with lots of pins.

RP35, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google..... Falk, historic logging town ........and see some interesting history of these blanks. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp35a.jpg

rp35b.jpg

RP50, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google..... Falk, historic logging town ........and see some interesting history of the area from which these came. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp50a.jpg

rp50b.jpg

RP51, $25.00 + $5.00 to ship = $30.00 total. Old growth redwood pin burl pen blanks. Very nice blanks. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google..... Falk, historic logging town ........and see some interesting history of the area from which these came. Five pieces, measurements in the misted pics.

rp51a.jpg

rp51b.jpg

That's all of 'em Guys.....if you want some please comment in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you very much. Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom