Old growth redwood burl pen blanks...RP7 and RP8

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi guys, I'm offering two sets of really nice old growth redwood pen blanks. This is the same type wood that I usually send away for stabilizing for knife blocks. Hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP7, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. One dry pic and misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood, it's the same type as I send away for stabilizing for my knife blocks. Old growth and very hard. Defined figure with a variety of burl types, pin, birdseye and some lace. Really tight growth rings add another dimension to them. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp7a.jpg

rp7b.jpg

rp7c.jpg

RP8, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood burl pen blanks. Dimensions in the pics. One dry pic and misted pics show two sides. Pics taken outside, full sun. I really like this wood, it's the same type as I send away for stabilizing for my knife blocks. Old growth and very hard. Defined figure with a variety of burl types, pin, birdseye and some lace. Really tight growth rings add another dimension to them. They should make some amazing pens. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp8aa.jpg

rp8bb.jpg

rp8cc.jpg

That's it guys....claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. : )

Top Bottom