Old growth redwood burl pen blanks RP15 and RP16

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, I'm offering two sets of really nice old growth redwood burl. Exceptional pieces.....hope someone can use 'em. : )

RP15, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Exceptional burl made from the very same wood as my stabilized knife blocks. Note these are $30.00, one $ more than my "regular" burl pen blanks. Look closely at them and you'll see why. : ) Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp15a.jpg

rp15b.jpg

RP16, $30.00 + $5.00 to ship = $35.00 total. Five old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks. Exceptional burl made from the very same wood as my stabilized knife blocks. Note these are $30.00, one $ more than my "regular" burl pen blanks. Look closely at them and you'll see why. : ) Misted pics show two sides. One pic is "blotted"...dried a little to show grain better. These pen blanks came from Humboldt County, California near Falk, a historic little logging town and lumber mill created in the early days of redwood logging. Google "Falk, historic logging town" and see some history of the area from where these pieces came.

rp16a.jpg

rp16b.jpg

That's all guys...claim 'em here and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom