Old cedar Chest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bsshog40

bsshog40

I found this pic in my misc pictures on my computer. I know most post present workings but this was my first and only cedar chest I made. I did this in 2007 for my late wife for Christmas. I knew it would be something she'd love and I also knew it would be something that I would be storing all of her important and meaningful things in. She lost her battle with cancer in july 2008 at 44 yrs old. I still have this cedar chest and it has some of her cherished items in it. I remarried in 2012 to a very lovely and great lady. She understands the chest and loves it also, we just never open it. It will be handed down to one of the kids some day. This is the only pic I could find of it. Being the Holidays just brought back the memory.
It measures 38" wide x 24" tall x 20" deep. It has a hidden storage on the inside and 2 bottom drawers.
Thanks for looking.
Lide & Drawers open2 650pix.jpg

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Bobby, it is a beautiful chest that has more meaning than its appearance indicates. Your commentary is very touching. Be well. Mark

Charlie_W

This is one very special cedar chest with precious memories. It's wonderful that you remarried and have someone to love and loves you back.

My first wife, Maureen passed from cancer (1977) after we had been married only three years. She was 23 years young.

Top Bottom