OK dig out your bellbottoms and tie dyed shirts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Yup time to dig out the bell bottoms and tie dyed tshirts... any other 60's paraphenalia you have laying around I don't need to know about.. ;);)
PBS is showing the 2005 ReUnion Concert of CREAM.. one of the greatest bands of the 60's
Eric Clapton
Ginger Baker
Jack Bruce

I didn't think Ginger Baker would survive the 60's... but then again some people did not think I would either.. [:p][:p]

This concert has gotten rave reviews for the CD and DVD that came out...
Get the kids to sit around the TV and teach them what real music was, performed by musicians that could not even see their instruments, much less the audience... [:p][:p]
My local PBS is showing it Nov 30 at 9PM, now if I can only stay awake that late... [:p][:p]

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />Yup time to dig out the bell bottoms and tie dyed tshirts... any other 60's paraphenalia you have laying around I don't need to know about.. [;)][;)]
PBS is showing the <b>2005 ReUnion Concert of CREAM</b>.. one of the greatest bands of the 60's
Eric Clapton
Ginger Baker
Jack Bruce

I didn't think Ginger Baker would survive the 60's... but then again some people did not think I would either.. [:p][:p]

This concert has gotten rave reviews for the CD and DVD that came out...
Get the kids to sit around the TV and teach them what real music was, performed by musicians that could not even see their instruments, much less the audience... [:p][:p]
My local PBS is showing it Nov 30 at 9PM, now if I can only stay awake that late... [:p][:p]

Ginger Baker is 66 this year (!) and Jack Bruce 62. haven't listened to my Cream records for years (no turntable), but now I have a Sirius satellite radio and the play a lot of the old stuff.

TheHeretic

Well the company I work for did the lighting for the show. I didnt get to go but I did see it on our list of things to do. Hope the show was great for ya.

Dean
Columbus OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom