Ohio Penworks at the MPG!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Ohio Penworks Etsy shop will be going off line sometime on Wednesday evening and won't be back up until Saturday evening. I'll be at the MPG Thursday evening through Sunday Morning. If you are going to be there please stop by my table and say hi.

Before going to the MPG take a look at all of the new pen blank designs available at Ohio Penworks (Click the link in my signiture below, and there are many more to come!). During the MPG, and for approximately one week after, blanks that normally sell for $11.95 will be only $10.00. Blank sets that normally sell for $23.90 will be only $20. These prices will be good for all of my blanks whether or not they are in stock. Orders will be accepted and the MPG price will be honored for any out of stock or made to order blank. A coupon code will be provided at the MPG for that discount.

There is more! Once the MPG is over I will be choosing one blank per week to discount 20% through my Etsy shop. $11.95 blanks will be only $9.56. $23.90 blank sets will be only $19.12. No coupon code will be needed and as always, orders of $35 or more ship for free.

I hope to see you at the MPG!

mg_dreyer

Can't wait to see you at the MPG. Your blanks are great, but seeing all the MPG members in Chicago (Hoffman Estates) is great. You know we love your work. Always looking forward to what you do.

Top Bottom