Off to College!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

Well, I am on my way to Bob Jones University for my first semester of college! My parents, older brother, and I are driving from Tucson, AZ to Greenville, SC. I've decide to major in Biblical Studies and minor in business.

My younger brothers and parents will be managing the business while I'm gone so I shouldn't have to worry about it too much. :rolleyes:

I don't expect to be very active around here during the school semesters but I'm sure I'll still check in occasionally. Oh, and I just finished my 1,000th pen a couple days ago so I'll have to post photos when I get a chance.

Seth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Seth, Be well and we'll "leave the light on!"

I wish you the best, and have no doubt that you will be a success in whatever fashion you choose.

Seriously, it is nice when us "Old Fa__ts" get some inspiration from seeing and hearing of the successes of those that are younger, but no less talented.

Cwalker935

Seth,

I am excited for you as you start a new chapter in your life. You seem like a very levelheaded and motivated young man and I am sure you will do fine. I wish you all the best!

Cody

TonyL

Congratulations. I am in Seneca, SC very often. You are 2.5 hours away from my home if you would like to spend some time turning pens with a fellow believer and spend the night or just come for the day. Enjoy the new chapter in your life.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Seth,

I wish you the best as you enter the next chapter of your life. God bless you. It's heartwarming to know that young, level headed and motivated men like you are out there.

edicehouse

Is he gone yet? Good, you know the thing about Seth is. . .

Just kidding, good luck buddy, I look forward to hearing about your future success, and wish you all the luck in the world.

Woodchipper

My best to you as you enter another phase of life. Biblical studies will be a challenge as you will find that one answer leads to five more questions. It's one of those things that the more you know, the more you realize the less you know. I graduated the Baptist seminary in Louisville, KY in 1977 and those three years were a blast! Shalom!

its_virgil

Seth,
Best of luck on this next chapter of your life. I know you will do great and succeed in what ever you choose. Stay in touch and keep us in the loop of how your first yr in college is going.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom