Off the Browning Reservation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I've got a neighbor who has property on the Browning Reservation here in Montana. Recently they told me they were going to rebuild their barn that had been on site for a very long time. So I asked her for some wood to make a pen for her and her husband. This was the outcome. I think it's pine but I'm not sure. I stabilized it with CJ and turned it very slowly. I think it turned out pretty nice and I'm looking forward to giving them to them.

Photo 1 is an Oxford 10mm Roller Ball that I picked up from PSI. Photo 2 is a Designer Serious that I again purchased from PSI.

Thanks for looking

Monty pen 1.jpgMonty pen 2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

Not sure if indians wood build barns out of cottonwood. It's more of a sacred tree. But if it's plentiful up there, could be. Those look very nice Tom.

BULLWINKLE

Very nice looking pens. I'm not sure what kind of wood that is but I doubt it's pine. In any case it's a great looking wood. I'm certain that they will be enjoyed.

This caught my eye because I saw "Browning" and "Montana". I've had the chance to visit that Blackfeet reservation on a few occasions- once during a regional PowWow. The flatlands there are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom