Oddball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Closed end Baron in Ebony Steelwood. Not too sure about this shape...looks like a microphone with the 5/8" coat button embellishments countersunk 1/4" into the pen's end. Maybe an entertainer will buy the set. What do you think?
Steelwood_2c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

With a slight change of style, they might do well with golfers. They like anything to do with golf, and they have money to burn. The shape is reminiscent of a golf tee.

PenWorks

Originally posted by btboone
<br />With a slight change of style, they might do well with golfers. They like anything to do with golf, and they have money to burn. The shape is reminiscent of a golf tee.

Testing 1,2,3... I did not think of golf when I saw these pens.
Testing 1,2,3... Now a micraphone I would buy. But as for the shape
of the pen.....notta, nope, doesn't do it. Had the end been tapered to the size of the button, maybe.

As for golfers with money to burn....I guess I burned mine allready [:D]

I thought of the golf tee when first saw it but then immediately recognized the mike. Now if you could them into the hands of those who work on American Idol or some other show. OR following up the golf idea, if the button would come off they could use it for a marker, though you definitely wouldn't want to use a button.

Mikey

That is a great looking set. However, I happen to agree with some of the others in that they don't do it for me. The shape with the gentle curves and the two beads are awesome, just not the button on the end. Teh ebony looks great with the chrome/platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom