October Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JMARSDEN

Our October (Sunday the 21st) meeting is fast approaching. With Christmas coming and all those pen we need to make as gifts I thought we could go over the various types of finishes. I'll get together examples on the basic types of finishes, wax, oil, lacquer, friction polish, CA etc..

Please bring and share examples of pen finishes you like and have had good luck with.
also bring your questions on finishes that are giving you problems. Someone at the meeting hopefully will be able to help.

Don't forget to bring in a closed end pen if you made one using Chris's closed end mandrel setup from the last meeting, we'd love to see what you made.

As always bring in your latest work to show off to the rest of us.

Regards........Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bowl Slinger

I assume that the meeting will be at the Seattle Woodcraft?
Is there any way to PM all of the local members as a group when you schedule a meeting? I just happened to stumble upon this otherwise I wouldnt have known. And by the lack of response I would guess that many others are in the same boat.
See you on the 21st!

JMARSDEN

Meeting Location

Sorry I omitted the location. The meetings I have scheduled will be held at Woodcraft in Seattle.
I'm not sure how to send a group announcement on this site, but I do send out an email announcement before up coming meetings. If anyone would like to be on the email list please send your email address via "private message" on this site and I'll get it added.
Jeff

Top Bottom