Nova G3 Chuck Package Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

Woodcraft is having a special on a Nova G3 Chuck Package.

Nova G3 Chuck Package
Item #150699 Teknatool

This package contains the G3 chuck, the T-wrench, a set of 50mm jaws, a worm screw, a set of the Mini Cole jaws, a set of 35mm jaws, and a set of pen jaws.

Nova Pin Jaw Set #123548
Nova 35mm Spigot Jaw Set #15N81
Nova Mini Cole Jaw Set #144857

This is normally a $299.99 price but starting tomorrow it is on sale for $149.99.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kelley Crafts

Can you verify this? If so I have been waiting on a deal like this. You kind of have me excited.

eharri446

I do not know when the sale price on the insert is good for. I just know that when I bought one this morning it was on sale.

You can always check with your store people. Sometimes they will give you the sale price if you are buying the kit.

Kelley Crafts

I do not know when the sale price on the insert is good for. I just know that when I bought one this morning it was on sale.

You can always check with your store people. Sometimes they will give you the sale price if you are buying the kit.

I wish. My store people are awesome, they remember my name all the time and treat me great but when I went in for dust collection a day earlier than the sale last month they said I had to come back the next day. They did hold everything I wanted though. I like it there but I think management puts the leash on from what it seems. I will be saving a ton on the chuck and jaws, I'll be fine paying an extra $5 on the insert. I'm just glad someone posted this or I might have missed it.

This is my first day on this forum, haven't turned a pen yet but ordered some stuff to start, Mostly handles and basic spindle stuff. Looking forward to getting some pens going. My wife's birthday is coming up so I want to make her something nice and if I can hide the pen stuff form her I can sneak in a pen. She will like that. She hangs out in the garage often with me so I have to be sneaky for sure. The chuck I need to make a different excuse for though. ;)

eharri446

David, if you can convince her to try turning a pen, you may find that you have an ally in getting what you need instead of a road block.

However, that may mean that you will have to get her a lathe as well.

Kelley Crafts

Eharri, she's actually the best wife ever. She is excited to get stuff. I had her out there practicing spindles not long ago and she played some with wood burning and seems to like it. When I built my bench I put a tool well down the middle and made it so she had her own side. She doesn't play as often as I do but she definitely gets out there. She's wonderful.

Also, the sale starts Saturday not tomorrow. Checked my flyer when I got home. I also called her dad and will see about grabbing two while there so he has one.

Thanks again guys!

Top Bottom