Nova G3 30th anniversary chuck (no key)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Nova G3 30th Anniversary chuck. I do not have the key. The insert is very small, came off of a wen lathe. Has a set of jaws on it as well. If someone already has this model chuck it's a great extra to keep from having to swap out jaws often. US only, how about $80 shipped? Claim in thread only.

Attachments

• IMG_5090.jpg
    IMG_5090.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5088.jpg
    IMG_5088.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5089.jpg
    IMG_5089.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 118
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JoeCallahan

God, if only I had the money to spend on this right now!!!!!!

Would you by chance have any interest in working out some kind of trade for it??

-Joe

JoeCallahan

Hey Joe,
Prefer to sale but happy to hear what you'd have to trade. I just don't need much. Other than a sawstop : )
Well, I figured it was worth a shot. After all, there's never any harm in asking.(usually😅)

As far as what I have to offer... I've got tons and tons of both small and large blanks, varying from wood, to resin/acrylic, to hybrids, to custom materials. My plan is usually to just ask someone what they're looking for, and then see if I can find it😅.

Anyway, I hope you find a buyer soon, and that the chuck finds a new home!

southernclay

Well, I figured it was worth a shot. After all, there's never any harm in asking.(usually😅)

As far as what I have to offer... I've got tons and tons of both small and large blanks, varying from wood, to resin/acrylic, to hybrids, to custom materials. My plan is usually to just ask someone what they're looking for, and then see if I can find it😅.

Anyway, I hope you find a buyer soon, and that the chuck finds a new home!
Thanks Joe,
If it doesn't sell by this weekend I'm open to discussing. Anything rare, vintage etc may be worth talking about. I can hold it for a week or two as well? It's been sitting around for a bit so a few more days won't hurt.

Bats

Is that a removable or fixed insert model? If it's the former - or if it happens to be a 1"-8tpi thread - and you don't work something out with Joe, I'd be be interested.

JoeCallahan

Is that a removable or fixed insert model? If it's the former - or if it happens to be a 1"-8tpi thread - and you don't work something out with Joe, I'd be be interested.
If it ends up fitting your lathe, it's all yours Bats! I just wanted to jump at the opportunity and see if I got lucky.

southernclay

Hey Bats,
I'll take it home tonight to ensure the insert is removable. I feel confident it is but don't want to stick you with it. I'll let you know tonight or tomorrow. Thanks

R. C. Rutter

Nova G3 30th Anniversary chuck. I do not have the key. The insert is very small, came off of a wen lathe. Has a set of jaws on it as well. If someone already has this model chuck it's a great extra to keep from having to swap out jaws often. US only, how about $80 shipped? Claim in thread only.
If the thread is a 1x8 I'm interested.

Top Bottom