NOVA DVR XP Tool Slide

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Does anyone know how to adjust the tool slide on the Nova DVR XP? I can't get it to lock in place- have taken it off and can't figure out how to adjust. Went to their website and filled out a tech support ticket but haven't heard from them yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Rockytime

Does anyone know how to adjust the tool slide on the Nova DVR XP? I can't get it to lock in place- have taken it off and can't figure out how to adjust. Went to their website and filled out a tech support ticket but haven't heard from them yet. Any help would be appreciated!

I am not familiar with your lathe but mine has a nut on the bottom that needs to be tightened. So when the locking handle is pressed there is more lockup on the slide. My tailstock is the same and I had to adjust it tonight. I hope this helps.

nava1uni

I have your lathe and there is a set screw that holds the bottom nut in place. You can reach it from a hole in the end of the banjo. Loosen it and then you can tighten the nut, but be very careful and only tighten it an ⅛ of a turn and then try to tighten the banjo. If you tighten it too much it will bind when you move it up and down the bed. If you need further help call the Nova help line. They are very helpful.

Top Bottom