Nouveau Sceptre Ballpoint Twist Pen Simple AA Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I bought this kit about 4years ago and never turned it. Then saw them on sale at CSUSA, so I thought I better turn one before ordering more. I did NOT reverse paid the blank , but I did paint the tube a teal color. It takes majestic/squire bushings; has a lot of meat on it. I also had this cut-off for a few years; I am glad I save it. It was just long enough.

nuvo septer.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1shootist

Thats a beautiful blank and pen Tony !

I really dislike having to paint the inside of blanks..it's such a tedious part of pen turning for me.

TonyL

Thats a beautiful blank and pen Tony !

I really dislike having to paint the inside of blanks..it's such a tedious part of pen turning for me.
Thank you. I just use a Rustoleum or Krylon spray. I just don't like to wait. I did spray the tube though. Sprayin gthe inside of the barrel reduces the chances of seeing glue lines. Between the "opaqueness" of the blanks ( I drilled it first and tested it with light) and the thickness of the kit wall, I was comfortable just spraying the tube. I am prepping a turquouse Acylester the same way for the same kit. I just spayed the tube. We will see or maybe will we not :)

TonyL

Thank you. They are on close-out for 9.50 at CSUSA. Free shipping over $50.00. If they weren't such a feminie/fancy looking pen if my wife's opinion, I would buy 20. I only bought or 6. PSI still carries then for 13.95. The components have some nice weight to them. For 9.95 and a cut-off. I can get $55 or $60 for them. I should just get them.

Top Bottom