Notus /Siera

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Following my last post for a gold Notus I have made a Chrome one in Spalted Tamarind and like it better although I think it's still industrial. I made a Siera just for comparison of the two kits.
I also think the click is to soft.
Please feel free to comment.

Attachments

• IMG20240212124051.jpg
    IMG20240212124051.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darios

Yeah... those are going on my next order from Turner's Warehouse. And it's not just that I like Beaufort kits, but the comparison you put up let's me see just how much more blank you can show off with 'em. :)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I agree with each of your comments. For me - the Burl on the right is superb ! ; and how can I not like the segmented middle. The Tamarind is also nice!

Kcimdrib

Yeah... those are going on my next order from Turner's Warehouse. And it's not just that I like Beaufort kits, but the comparison you put up let's me see just how much more blank you can show off with 'em. :)
Glad you like them and I look forward to seeing the end result.

Kcimdrib

I agree with each of your comments. For me - the Burl on the right is superb ! ; and how can I not like the segmented middle. The Tamarind is also nice!
Thank you for your comment. I should add the Notus is a very heavy kit.

Lew

It's just a personal thing, but I like the Sierra better than the other two (in all fairness, my favorite kits are Sierra and Gatsby). But the woods on the Notus are spectacular. Nice job on all of them

Kcimdrib

It's just a personal thing, but I like the Sierra better than the other two (in all fairness, my favorite kits are Sierra and Gatsby). But the woods on the Notus are spectacular. Nice job on all of them
Lew thank you for your comments I aree.

Top Bottom