Nothing unsafe here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Wonder how long they keep all their fingers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Valin6210

When I lived and worked near Buffalo, NY I would frequent the Rockler store. Most of the employees were lacking a finger or two. Now am in Rochester and the Woodcraft store tends to hire younger people and everyone has all their fingers...

studioseven

When I was in high school I worked in a grocery store. I remember our butcher missing a finger. He told me it was rare to see a butcher with all their fingers. That reminds me.. I need to pick up some hamburger.

Seven

rherrell

You want cheap crap, this is what you get, it's called slave labor. That shop actually looked pretty good compared to most in China and the rest of the world.

Humongous

I could tell you some horror stories of things I've seen first hand in Chinese manufacturing plants (Ones owned by big US companies). Lets suffice it to say there is no OSHA over there.

SouthpawJ

When I was in high school I worked in a grocery store. I remember our butcher missing a finger. He told me it was rare to see a butcher with all their fingers. That reminds me.. I need to pick up some hamburger.

Seven
"The guys at work are great. I already have a nickname-- Ten Fingers. The old Ten Fingers wasn't using it anymore."--Reese (Malcolm in the Middle)

PatrickR

I worked in a machine shop as a summer job in the late 70's. Most of the old timers were missing digits, that was one reason I decided it was not a path I would pursue. Just one mistake/slip-up and gone.

Top Bottom