Nothing to spectacular

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

One of my own personal pens, a jr statesman. Originally I made this out of some unidentified dark brown wood. I didn't particularly like it so
0AD7EDEF-6504-4AB4-A1EB-CED438AEE622.jpeg
58F65717-376B-473A-9532-F6A5D405535C.jpeg
I tore it apart and remade it with Honduran Rosewood. Also added a custom finial of the same wood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Very good result and from a disassembled unwanted pen too! By the time I've disassembled , you can tell it's been done ! yours looks unmarked 🙇‍♂️

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Ken. I personally feel the custom finial really adds a lot to the visual. Great kit, and an excellent pen. 👍 👍

sorcerertd

Compared to your more intricate work, I can see where you'd think this unspectacular, but it came out nicely. I see you got a tiny spot of that dreaded CA separation. I probably only noticed that because it always drives me crazy on my own pens, so it just stands out to me personally.

Also, your pictures aren't sideways anymore! :)

KenB259

Compared to your more intricate work, I can see where you'd think this unspectacular, but it came out nicely. I see you got a tiny spot of that dreaded CA separation. I probably only noticed that because it always drives me crazy on my own pens, so it just stands out to me personally.

Also, your pictures aren't sideways anymore! :)
I seen that in the pictures, I rechecked the pen and there's nothing there, must be a reflection.

Top Bottom