Nothing fancy, just a stand for my 10” bandsaw to get it off the floor.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

All of my tools are mobile so that I can clear my whole shop if needed. It truly helps with cleaning too. Just wheels, bolts, 2x4's, plywood and screws. Oh and cinder blocks for ballast.

Attachments

• IMG_4326.jpeg
    IMG_4326.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_4327.jpeg
    IMG_4327.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

And the concrete blocks as ballast, the most important part!! Functional, cost effective, and mobile, all boxes checked. Nice.

Woodchipper

I built one similar for a bandsaw and a drill press. Components: top is a piece of sink cutout from a cabinet shop; top frame is 2x4s; braces are 2x4s with a shelf. I have used sink cutouts for a chop saw on an old BBQ grill stand, router table on casters, rolling platform for Shop Vac. As soon as I get a bunch of wood out of the shop, I'm going to make a stand for a planer. Sink cutouts are free as the owner said they go in a dumpster. Also, I need to stop by for Corian pieces.

derekdd

Nicely done. Looks rock solid. No such thing as over built!

I built one for my planer and one for the jointer. Like you, I have just one side of the garage and have to wheel things around depending on process. Table saw, miter saw, band saw, and drum sander are all on wheels.

Ray-CA

Nicely done. Looks rock solid. No such thing as over built!

I built one for my planer and one for the jointer. Like you, I have just one side of the garage and have to wheel things around depending on process. Table saw, miter saw, band saw, and drum sander are all on wheels.
Same here. It's like reverse Tetris....

Top Bottom