Not Wood, Leather Purse made for Wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wraith

Wraith

Here are pics of a purse I made for LOML.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• LOML_Purse_Front.jpg
    LOML_Purse_Front.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 319
  • LOML_Purse_Left.jpg
    LOML_Purse_Left.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 267
  • LOML_Purse_Right.jpg
    LOML_Purse_Right.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 207
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bob Wemm

WOW!! is right, I used to love leatherwork when I was at school. but have never touched it since.

Looking at this purse makes me want to try it again.

Thank you for sharing.

Bob

glen r

Very nice work on the purse. I'm sure someone will really love it and if she doesn't I know where you can send it and have it appreciated.

I did leather work when I first got sick and they told me I would likely never be able to walk again. It was interesting at first but then got boring when I could do a fully tooled leather clutch purse in a day. Still have the tools but am now walking so possibly they may be used in the future.

Wraith

Thank you for all the compliments.

Cindy, It is oak tanned leather.

Glen, I know what you mean. I get bored quickly with most of the basic western style tooling that can be done in half an hour. I usually try to pick designs that are very intricate and detailed to keep me challenged and thus interested. Of course that some times back fires and I end up cursing at myself for trying to do something so difficult.

Brian

Fishinbo

What a gorgeous bag! The details of the design are intricate and very well executed. This would last long and worth a collectible. Great workmanship!

Top Bottom