Not to be repeated

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Richard92

Very hot day in the garage yesterday beavering away on the bench didn't concentrate on my choice of liquid. 🤮🤮 Yes a huge mouthfull of meths luckily I didn't swallow.
Bottles are now kept far away from each other. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20200811_125638.jpg
    20200811_125638.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Yikes! I never thought about something like that happening, then again I keep my Methylated Alcohol in a small squeeze bottle that would be difficult to get mixed up. I hope you didn't suffer any lingering effects. - Dave

JohnU

That will get your attention real quick!!! Glad you didn't swallow it. I did that once with clearacil face wash while reaching for mouth wash. Only happened once. It's been 30+ years ago and I can still remember the taste.

howsitwork

The big advantages of an insulated coffee mug ! That and the lid stops the shavings getting into me coffee!

Glad you are OK!

ramaroodle

Almost took a sip of Part A Alumilite once. Didn't let it get but a fraction of the way past my lips but it sure was thick!

sbwertz

That will get your attention real quick!!! Glad you didn't swallow it. I did that once with clearacil face wash while reaching for mouth wash. Only happened once. It's been 30+ years ago and I can still remember the taste.
I brushed my teeth with my husband's shaving gel once....

Top Bottom