Not new, just forgetful

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bayouusaf

So I’ve been here, I just forgot that I have an account. Most of my interactions are through some of the social media groups. While those are good, I know that I’ve been missing out on some stuff that happens here as I was reminded of that by a recent customer.

Here is my attempt at an introduction. I am Jason Robinson. a couple of years ago I took up blank making as a side venture in pen making. It has become a full time job for me recently and one that I’m happy with. I hope to be able to share my work here more often, as I get back into making pens and not just blanks.

Attachments

• 00F65D59-4C7F-49EF-A05A-22BFA711C150.jpeg
    00F65D59-4C7F-49EF-A05A-22BFA711C150.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 107
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

Welcome! Nothing quite like a good ol' classic forum, IMO! I "unplugged" from social media years ago, and have never regretted it. Always been a fan of forums.

Very nice pen... I'm loving that pen case even more, though...beautiful case!

Bayouusaf

I just tried visiting, however my browser doesn't seem to be able to contact the site. Just wanted too let you know, in case something was misconfigured.
There had been some trouble with it last night, but it’s working at the moment. Which browser are you using?

Bayouusaf

Welcome! Nothing quite like a good ol' classic forum, IMO! I "unplugged" from social media years ago, and have never regretted it. Always been a fan of forums.

Very nice pen... I'm loving that pen case even more, though...beautiful case!
The case comes from Turners Warehouse. I’m not much of a leather worker, but working on that.

Top Bottom