Not new, but new to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mcomeau

I have been around awhile looking, but this is the first time that I am engaging and looking to meet people and share information. Look forward to meeting new people and learning new techniques.

Matt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Matt to the conversation side of IAP! You have had some time to get familiar with most of the people here, so join in the fun. Where do you teach?

Home for me is not too far away from you - Tunica. :eek: I went through Marion a couple of weeks ago. It will be another year before I get back to the area for a vacation though. (My daughter lives in Augusta, over near Searcy.)

I am sure you have seen the link to a PDF file listed below, but in case you haven't, I am including it, as I do to all posters to the "Introduction" forum. It goes over many aspects of pen turning from finish - to pens - to tools - to methods etc. It is not in detail but a good overview for pen turning. You probably are already familiar with most of it.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Also included is a link to a new post that gives some information that people wished they had known earlier in pen turning. Some good information by those that make pens.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46654

mcomeau

Thanks

To all the comments and welcomes! I just sold my first pen for over $100 the other day! Marion is just north of West Memphis! Thanks for the links as well!

I look forward to getting to know many on here!

Matt

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, where's the picture of the c-note pen??????

Welcome to the IAP, where if it ain't in pictures, it didn't happen!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yorkie UK

Hello Matt, i did exactly as you did, and still looking.. Some great information in here added by some talented people over the years .. .:star:

Top Bottom