Not new but it has been a while

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kalai

Hi everyone, I just thought I would stop by and see what is going on. Wow, IAP has grown since I was here last. That is great, I love to see this great community of great people.
I actually stopped woodworking and logging for a while and now I am back. This is why I thought I would stop by and say hi and reintroduce myself.
I am Chris Allen I live on the Big Island of Hawaii, yes the one with all the volcano action. Boy there is a lot of lava. I am not in danger, I live far enough away. I can still see the red glow at night and I can hear the volcano sometimes, a lot of booms and jet engine sounds and explosions.
Anyway, I had a logging business for many many years. I do not do much logging anymore but I still have plenty of wood and I still have my website KoawoodHawaii.com. There are only pictures there but they are fun to look at.
I will be around here more often and I will even talk to Jeff to see about donating some pen blanks again. Aloha nui loa.

Kalai

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Glad you made it back! I bought some Koa from you a few times and wondered if you were still messing with wood, as I hadn't seen you post in quite some time.

That volcano look's intense.

Top Bottom