Not my best picture (BOW Olympia) ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Kaspar

1_K_Carruthers_-_BOW_Olympia_011.JPG

A rush job and I didn't have time for my usual photo set-up, but the blank was so nice, I thought it was worth seeing, however imperfectly. That's the Gold Ti Olympia. It was technically defective because the Greek key center band is missing its black highlighting, but I like that subtle look so much, I got everyone of them that BB had before he sold AZ. I really must mention again how much nicer the Berea derived Gold Ti plating is compared to others I've used to this point. The durability of Titanium, but with gold added in to get the color correct and vibrant is not like any I've seen. It really makes this BOW blank pop. Not only did it have the usual coloring and figuring, but it even has hints of quilting and some chatoyance too. Fine blank.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Very cool blank. I don't think I've ever seen any BOW with curl and rays before. I hope you take some more pics. I really like to see come close ups.

Kaspar

Thanks for looking.

Very cool blank. I don't think I've ever seen any BOW with curl and rays before. I hope you take some more pics. I really like to see come close ups.

The pen is already sent. As I said, a rush job. I have some clearer pictures, though they are worse in other ways. Here's one I've already cleaned up, with a couple of close ups to follow.

1_K_Carruthers_-_BOW_Olympia_012.JPG

This one is much better, except I failed to get the whole pen in the picture. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom