Not Mine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Every so often one of the more prolific pen makers we had here , photos show up in the Random Photos section and I just marvel at his talent. I am speaking of Greeneyedblackcat It is always good to go back and look at his album. Some of these pens need to get into the newly formed album "Pens of Inspiration" Just an example of his work. I highly suggest the Newbies and even the veterans here relive these amazing creations.

Take care and Happy Turning.

1_sst1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

J Michael

I get caught up looking at some of the stuff that pops up in the random photos - very inspirational and almost always leads to some new ideas of something new to try not by trying to copy their work but to incorporate some idea that they foster.

magpens

That is very inspiring and SUPERB !

John, could you please post the URL to the thread in which that picture appeared ? Thanks

jttheclockman

That is very inspiring and SUPERB !

John, could you please post the URL to the thread in which that picture appeared ? Thanks

Here you go.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/supersonic-48883/

If you want to see all his entries other than the photo album just look his name up under Members list. Click on statistics and then click on all threads started by Jim. It will keep you busy for awhile.

jttheclockman

I get caught up looking at some of the stuff that pops up in the random photos - very inspirational and almost always leads to some new ideas of something new to try not by trying to copy their work but to incorporate some idea that they foster.

This is the concept of this site. It is one of the reasons Pens of Inspiration album was started. Pens like this get lost. The ideas that some people come up with and put into action is mindboggling and fun to look at. I get such a kick at these because it also brings back memories of members in the past. Good luck in creating those special pens.

jttheclockman

Just went back to reread that thread and noticed a couple of banned folks names there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Remember those days:biggrin:

What a talented person!!!!

Top Bottom