non-pen related: large stickers?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
My dad has an entirely useless 12" boat with a 5hp motor which he loves - he tows behind his car. I'd like to find a large Fisher Price or Mattel sticker or something like that, and affix that to his boat...I'm having trouble finding one, though. Does anyone know where I can look for something like that?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
How about getting an Avery sticker sheet and printing it. You can get A4 single stickers that even have a gloss finish.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Find the image you want, online, take it with you and
Go to a copy shop (OfficeMax type) and tell them the size you want it.
They should be able to do it.

Kenny Durrant

Isn't Canada on the metric System? Maybe he hit the wrong key and since he probably used to metrics he didn't realize he typed " instead of '. If that's not the case then a 5 hp motor might be a bit large. That's also assuming the Great White North is Canada.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Yep, sorry! Yes, I'm a Canuck, but that's no excuse! :)

No copy shops in my town, and we can't cross the provincial border without having to isolate for two weeks now - but I appreciate the advice! I'll go looking for a copy shop that can do it, or a place that sells A4 sheets when we can travel again.

JohnU

Just an idea, do you know anyone with a cricut or shillouett vinyl cutter. If not, try online labels for the full sheet - weather proof labels and print one the size you need. Good luck!

Top Bottom