Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Well...

wish somebody told me.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

But why the h... is it taking ME so long ???

( BTW, thanks a lot for this thread and your OP, @Wayne ! . It puts a very important and potent perspective on the creativity process ! )

Good post - but not 100% accurate. Personally, I was perfect from my first attempt.
NOT
Hahahahahaha!
Well done. I'm gonna copy that and hang it in my shop and read it when I'm thinking I'm lousy. I'll probably read it every day. Multiple times.

aldjmc

This is the truth... I've done the math. I have been happy with the results of exactly 14.3% of the kits I've completed but even then there is always something that went wrong, or that I could have done better. Just the way it goes I guess, just gotta keep trying to make the next one better than the last one.

WriteON

73 and still working on it. Seriously beginners have guts. They take the risk. They get started and keep going. It grows from there. It's fun learning...the progress, the compliments or self satisfaction. If it's only a hobby there is nothing to lose. There is something about the first thing we make or do... we began.

Attachments

• Billiards:sex.jpg
    Billiards:sex.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 121

aldjmc

73 and still working on it. Seriously beginners have guts. They take the risk. They get started and keep going. It grows from there. It's fun learning...the progress, the compliments or self satisfaction. If it's only a hobby there is nothing to lose. There is something about the first thing we make or do... we began.
Right now, for me, it's about enjoying the process more than the results.

Top Bottom