Review no response from lazerlinez

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

endacoz

I ordered during the bash and got a great discount. All but one item was shipped to me in a timely manner. I did not get the 3/8" bullet pen kit bushings (tbc).

I contacted him through the IAP and through lazerlinez.com customer contact.

It has been well over a week since my 2 attempts at contacting them. Not sure what to do about the lack of communication and the missing bushings that are listed on my receipt but not delivered.

How long do I wait before contacting him again?

I did get a great deal during the bash so I'm not complaining too much nor am I ranting. Just wanting to hear from them.

Comments thoughts or suggestions for me?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

I've sent emails several times, never a response. He should put on his website a preferred contact method if he's not going to answer emails.

-gary

magpens

Constant is extremely busy. He is very conscientious about his business. He will come through. And he won't mind your sending him a reminder, whether you phone or email. He doesn't have many staff so he does most things himself and it takes him a while to respond sometimes.

lkgraves

Constant is a great guy. Don't give up on him, he provides great service. Must be having a bad week.

endacoz

I will have to call him as it has now been over a month and still no contact from my multiple attempts through website contact and email. Sad

edicehouse

Wait if you tell people the best way to get ahold of him is to call, that makes the chance of him being on the phone when you call greater!

endacoz

He shipped me bushings to fix the mistake but he sent the wrong bushings to me. He sent nav / baron bushings not the 3/8 psi bullet bushings. I now have 2 baron bushing sets and still not what I ordered. I am sure we will get this sorted out just didn't expect it to take this long.

I'm being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom