Next Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I spent the morning at Gerry's (chasper) house today. We are attempting to plan the next meeting. We need some dates that would work for everyone. Would likely be on a Saturday. Sometime late September or October.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Ernie,
I am booked on Saturdays (only) through all of September.
10-01-11 would be better for me, if it would be on a Saturday.
The other six days would be fine....Sunday - afternoons? I can be there on any Sunday by 12 Noon, maybe before.

:biggrin::biggrin: By the way I thought Gerry had a real job(?)!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Let me know if I can help out Ernie! I could come down any day to KY or to Gerry's house. With exception of possibly a Friday (& Saturdays of course) to help out.

I could make plans to make it on a Friday though....if I know a couple of weeks in advance. :)
Thanx!!!
Randy

P.S. :biggrin: Is it chili time in Kentucky? :biggrin: (Yum!)

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Ernie,
I am booked on Saturdays (only) through all of September.
10-01-11 would be better for me, if it would be on a Saturday.
The other six days would be fine....Sunday - afternoons? I can be there on any Sunday by 12 Noon, maybe before.

:biggrin::biggrin: By the way I thought Gerry had a real job(?)!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Let me know if I can help out Ernie! I could come down any day to KY or to Gerry's house. With exception of possibly a Friday (& Saturdays of course) to help out.

I could make plans to make it on a Friday though....if I know a couple of weeks in advance. :)
Thanx!!!
Randy

P.S. :biggrin: Is it chili time in Kentucky? :biggrin: (Yum!)

It will be chili time at the next meeting. I'm working the next 6 days so will have little time to plan anything. But I'll holler at you next weekend Randy.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Randy, I haven't had a chance to do anything but concentrate on work. Our year just ended, and we have inventory on Wednesday. 14.5 million dollars worth of inventory:eek: But late next week i'll refocus myself. I'm completly exhausted. But i'll let you know as soon as i get some more things figured out.

Top Bottom