Next meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Just a reminder the next meeting is April 25th at 10:00a.m. It will be held at Tom's house. If you need directions let me know. Tom's house is just south of Louisville in Brooks. Looks like we're going to have a few new members show up, so should be a good one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Erni in real life it's more like------I have everything in life ---except money.
Which ain't bad ,but sure as heck makes paying the bills fun.
One thing about it-----sure is nice to have a great bunch of folks as friends.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I totally agree about friends. And I could always use more money. I've never met anyone who couldn't.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Just a reminder the meeting is Sunday at 10:00a.m. at Tom's house. If your coming from Louisville take I-65 South. Get off at exit 121 (Brooks Road). Take a left at the top of ramp. The second red light turn right. That's W. Hebron Lane. Go about 1 mile. Tom's house is on the left. His address is 1220 W. Hebron Lane Brooks KY. You may want to bring a lawn chair with you, as we're not for sure how many people will be there. We are also going to have chili for lunch and i'm going to bring some drinks. Gerry is planning on doind a demo or two. Should be very informative. Hopefully everyone can make it. I know Gary is going to a big show so he won't be there. Also if you have anything you want to sell or trade bring it with ya.

Top Bottom