Next Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

The only date I have available is Nov 8th. Well at least the only date I have available in November.

I can also host that Saturday, if a heated 2 car garage is ok with everyone.

BSea

I can still host that weekend. My wife was really weird about it though. She had this strange smile on her face, and kept mumbling something about the garage getting cleaned up.:confused:

DLGunn

I had an idea for a demo I could do. I could do a quick photo and photo editing demo. I am not an expert, but I do know a few tricks. I think it could be a good chance to exchange some tips and ideas.

And I'm good for either Nov 8th, or Dec 6th.

BSea

I had an idea for a demo I could do. I could do a quick photo and photo editing demo. I am not an expert, but I do know a few tricks. I think it could be a good chance to exchange some tips and ideas.

And I'm good for either Nov 8th, or Dec 6th.
That's a good idea. Photography is important to show your pens in the forum. I know I spent a lot of time taking photos & trying to tweak them to get them to look good. Scott has lots of info too.

DLGunn

Yeah, you guys probably know more than I do, especially on the photo taking part. I think it would be a good discussion.

DLGunn

So, looks like we got enough folks for Dec 6th, the questions I have:

Where?
What we gonna demo?
And most importantly, what we eatin? :biggrin:

BSea

Scott & Lyn would make 10, and there are usually a few surprises, so I'm guessing we'll be at Pete's again. It would be a bit crowded in my garage with 12 people. It wouldn't be bad if the garage door could be opened, but that's really iffy this time of year.

TDE

I think ya'll got together and when I couldn't make it on the 6th everyone decided to go.lol Sure wish I could make it. Work gets in the way again.One of these days I'm going to get to meet all these new guys. Have fun. Ted:)

pds7526

Dec 6th meeting

Ratis and I thank you for the confidence placed on us for holding the meeting at our place. It is available and ready (I dusted ha ha ha). The heat is on, will have the grill ready for grilling and drinks available. Coffee for the die hard coffee drinkers, just ask me where's the coffee.
The address is 12 W Cadron Ridge, Greenbrier AR 72058. Pete" phone# 428-8740, Ratis 428-3148.
Direction coming from Little Rock get off I-40 exit 125, turn right at the light go 4.5 miles north, turn left on W Cadron Ridge 2nd house on the right (log Cabin).

As always welcome one and all, and please do have a good time.

DLGunn

I'm disappointed, I will not be able to make Saturday's meeting. I have had something come up. Sorry I won't make it, I'm sure you guys will have fun.

Knucklefish

Hi Guys! I had planned on making it, (and even told Bob as recently as last weekend that I could) but unfortunately work is calling. This is a CRAZY busy time for me as I am getting 29 stores ready to open Jan 5th .....Argh! You guys have fun and I hope to see you next time!
John

SDB777

Oops, I was tired and didn't want to have to carry all that wood back into the house/garage, and then try to find a spot to put it....again. So I figured, y'all looked like you needed a few deals.

Those there....was a nice visit! As always the most gracious thanks to the hosts for opening up your home again for the invasion.

Scott (think my car got better fuel mileage on the way back too) B

Top Bottom