Next meeting is set for Dec 8th.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I'll be hosting the next meeting in Little Rock. The date is set for December 8th from 10 till 2. If you come a little early, or leave a little late, that's fine. Or if you come a little late, or leave a little early, that's fine too.

As usual, we're having a pen swap. I'm suggesting a Christmas pen, but that's not required. So if you don't have time to make a Christmas pen, any pen will do.

If anyone has any ideas for a demo, let me know.

Stay tuned to this thread for more information. If we expect a large turnout, we may move the meeting to the VA. They have a large facility where my garage gets kinda crowded with more than 12 or so. If we meet there, the times may change a little.

Right now, I'm really just looking for an approximate number of people that plan on coming. So please post here of reply to the email I sent about a week ago to let me know if you plan on coming.

See ya Dec 8th!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bmwrider1

Hey, Bob thanks for hosting. i really hope to be at this one. I don't remember just how to get to your house so please post directions again.

BSea

Hey Eddie. I'll post directions in a week or so. I want to get an idea of the number before deciding between my house or the VA.

Top Bottom