Next Greater houston Area meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

I'll show this to my wife since she'll be in Houston and I'll be farther away and unable to attend unless it's a holiday weekend.

So Dion if you want to PM Marinewife with the details she can probably make it and still help with your great cause!

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Just checked out newdanville.org and it sounds like a pretty neat idea!

I'm in, for now, and we'll see what shakes out as we get closer :rolleyes:

Verne

Dion,
I'm in for now but may have to go to Illinois. Will keep you advised. Thanks for the offer.
I trust the surgery went well.
Best to you and yours,
Vern

dntrost

Thanks Vern, Second surgery was a success and I am back to work and talking fine! Look forward to seeing you if you can make it! PS: Lathe is set up and we are using it it works great!

Gentleben

My husband, David, and I would like to attend the next meeting, but need to know where it will be held. Thanks for your help.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If anyone has a special request for glue and/or pen boxes, PM me and I'll be sure to bring them.

Also, are we planning for any type of pen blank swap?

dntrost

OK lets plan on bringing one cool wrapped blank for trade. Also if you have anything you would like to sell or swap bring it along. If anyone has anything they would like to demo fell free to bring it along. I would like to make some of the Texas flag pens. Have the kits and blanks thought we could make some if we have time.

The address is
3506 1/2 W Davis St
Conroe, TX 77304

It is right behind Blue Water Pools

1:00 - 5:00

Last edited:

TomW

OK lets plan on bringing one cool wrapped blank for trade. Also if you have anything you would like to sell or swap bring it along. If anyone has anything they would like to demo fell free to bring it along. I would like to make some of the Texas flag pens. Have the kits and blanks thought we could make some if we have time.

"cool wrapped" ??? You mean a "cool" blank which is "wrapped " so it is not visible?

I'll bring the duct tape and sharpie for custom name and IPA handle nametags.

Tom

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
It's okay, Dion! Fast fingers get all of us at one time or another! These guys are ruthless, aren't they!!!

Of course, I was about to PM you about the "cool wrapped" blank, too! I was guessing maybe icing them down made them easier to turn or something? :rolleyes:

And hey! My wife would very much like it if I was to finally recover her large crockpot from the meeting before last! :eek: Bring it along, would ya please? And I'll try not to forget it again!

Thx, Lee

Gentleben

Meeting

David and I had planned to attend the meeting tomorrow, but will not be able to this time. Will plan to attend the next meeting.

Martha

Parson

I've got two buddies that want to be at the next meeting. Be sure to let me know!

This coming Saturday, we're driving up to Dallas to go to the big pen show to get segmenting ideas. Should be fun.

Top Bottom