Newest Majestic Squire Trump pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 1shootist

1shootist

Bought these custom made blanks from a forum member.
The blanks turned really easy, actually the easiest blanks I've turned. Started sandpapering at 150 through 800 ,followed by wetsanding with the 9 micro mesh pads. Dr. Kirks scratch remover, and finally Renaissance wax. Buff to a shine.

Thanks for looking !

PSX_20191008_134609.jpg
PSX_20191008_135304.jpg
PSX_20191008_134922.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Nice job - great fit and finish!
This is not a criticism! - I always question the assembly of these pens. To me this looks like it was configured for a left handed writer. It can be read from the left hand but would be backwards for a right handed writer.

pianomanpj

This is not a criticism! - I always question the assembly of these pens. To me this looks like it was configured for a left handed writer. It can be read from the left hand but would be backwards for a right handed writer.
Ahem.... I am left-handed. And it clearly reads, "PMURT". 🤪

Lovely pen, by the way. 😊

MRDucks2

I always wonder about this, too. If someone is wanting some type of wording or logo that is special to them, I will ask if they are left or right handed.

But, on something that may be promotional, such as a political logo, some saying or a company name I wonder if it should be cast so it is easy for others to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

1shootist

Good eye....made for a lefty.

1shootist

I always wonder about this, too. If someone is wanting some type of wording or logo that is special to them, I will ask if they are left or right handed.

But, on something that may be promotional, such as a political logo, some saying or a company name I wonder if it should be cast so it is easy for others to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
This was the first pen I'd made that had words on it and wasn't sure myself which way to post it, so I let my friend (who it was made for, and a lefty) decide.
I suppose it could go either way really.
Thanks for your comment !

Top Bottom