Newbie from Arkansas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Jack.

You are just in time to participate in some of our Birthday Bash contests. Be sure to check out the puzzles. Some are easy and some are hard, but everyone has an equal chance to win.

BSea

Welcome from your neighbor up the road.

BTW, we're having a pen meeting this Saturday at the VA in North Little Rock. You are more than welcome to come. It's from about 10 till 2. You don't have to stay the whole time. Come and go as you please.

Send me a PM, and I'll send you the info.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Jack. Lots of good folks/pen turners, from Arkansas on this forum. Join in the fun.

As mentioned the Arkansas crew have a meeting this weekend. Personal interaction really helps in pen making. One minute of hands-on saves 2000 ambiguous words! :biggrin: Attend if you can.

jpritch2

BTW, we're having a pen meeting this Saturday at the VA in North Little Rock. You are more than welcome to come. It's from about 10 till 2. You don't have to stay the whole time. Come and go as you please.

Thanks! Can't make it this weekend...do you have regular meetings?

BSea

Yes, we meeting about every 3 months or so. We'll decide on the next meeting date & location at this meeting. I'll send you a PM with the info after the meeting. Of course some of us get together from time to time to turn, or cast, or just hang out.

Hope to see you at our next meeting, if not sooner.

jpritch2

Yes, we meeting about every 3 months or so. We'll decide on the next meeting date & location at this meeting. I'll send you a PM with the info after the meeting. Of course some of us get together from time to time to turn, or cast, or just hang out.

Hope to see you at our next meeting, if not sooner.

thanks Bob!

Top Bottom