New Years Eve. Sword v/s Bubbly ⚔️

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Last night, we got together at a neighbors house to celebrate the coming New Year! About 16 folks in total...everyone brought a dish.... good food, friendship, and fellowship plus we didn't need to be on the road late.
Before midnight, our daughter entertained the group by sabering a couple bottles of bubbly with her sword 🗡 and she did an excellent job! She says you have to rub the bevel for success👍
We then headed for the basement where the neighbor has a movie room/bar and watched the ball drop in Times Square.
Several of us just sat around chatting and listening to some great music....Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Bobby Darrin, Michael Buble, and more ...this was the best finish to the evening. About 2:30, we decided to call it an evening.
Here are several pics I pulled from the sabering video. (You can see the first bottle she sabered on the table)

89F106E5-733B-4884-A961-4207F800310D.jpeg
D2048FBE-39B1-47FE-97B9-191BC7FEB2BE.jpeg
9EB92716-FA16-44E4-9B90-5E25A5AE8318.jpeg

Charlie_W

Sounds like a great evening Charlie. My wife and I spent a quiet evening at home enjoying some movies, but we woke up to the news that our oldest son proposed to his girlfriend and now we get to look forward to our first family wedding. :)

Thanks and congratulations Mark!
I would say your news flash trumps our evening....definitely an exciting time for you and your family!!!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks and congratulations Mark!
I would say your news flash trumps our evening....definitely an exciting time for you and your family!!!

We are very happy, and this bodes well for a great 2020. BTW, let's stay in touch for a possible IAP Collection road trip to your neck of the woods. I really enjoyed the 3 AAW clubs I did this year in NJ/PA and was very welcomed and received.

Top Bottom