New Year ebonite, cellulose acetate, clips, Thread taps, for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
There are two for sale, and the other for sale is wood. If necessary, they can be combined and issued.

30115719-1.jpg

30115409.jpg

30115346.jpg

D group:A set of 8 colors for $ 50,The specifications are 18-21mm in diameter and 200mm in length. (2 sets of free shipping within the US or free shipping over $ 80)(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

D1 ------ straight red black
D2 ------ red
D3 ------ white black
D4 ------ light green
D5 ------ blue
D6 ------ dark green
D7 ------ black

D8 ------ yellow green

30112503-1.jpg

30112503.jpg

30112518.jpg

C group:A set of 8 colors for $ 50,The specifications are 19-20mm in diameter and 200mm in length. (2 sets of free shipping within the US or free shipping over $ 80)(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

C1 ------- Red / Blue / White
C2 ------- yellow / black
C3 ------- blue / white
C4 ------- white / orange / green / blue
C5 ------- yellow / green
C6 ------- red / black
C7 ------- Blue / Black

C8 ------- Red / White

30112624.jpg

30112557.jpg

Purple and dark green cellulose acetate, diameter 14MM, length 150MM, 3.5 USD each, more available for sale, free shipping within 50 US dollars.(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

30112342.jpg

30112306.jpg

Gold-plated brass clips, $ 7.5 for five, with fixed clip top, available for more sale (The clip can be combined with other items, or a small amount can be purchased with USPS domestic shipping)

30112547.jpg

30112535.jpg

Bock size 6 nib housings, $ 6 each, multiple for sale,(Thread tap can be combined with other items, or pay a small amount for USPS domestic shipping)

1shootist

Hey there , I would like.

D group of 8 rods x 3
Purple cellulose x 2
Dark green cellulose x 2
Brass clips pack of 5 x 1
Bock taps x 2

PM me the total, and I need your paypal address again.
Thanks,
Russ

jick wu

Also, do you have any Bock fountain pen nib assemblies for the tap size ?

Thanks Russ,

I haven't ordered the bock nib components from the factory. There is no price advantage for the time being. I will book some next year and I will quote you.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Hey there , I would like.

D group of 8 rods x 3
Purple cellulose x 2
Dark green cellulose x 2
Brass clips pack of 5 x 1
Bock taps x 2

PM me the total, and I need your paypal address again.
Thanks,
Russ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Russ,

Can you add two more sets of ebonite so that I can directly send you DHL express from China without merging to the United States for distribution. There is one set for Group D and many for Group C.

Thanks for trading again,
sincere regards,
Cheng Wu

jick wu

Do you ship to Australia ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there,

It can be shipped in Australia, but it cannot be forwarded from the United States. TNT express is sent to you directly from China, but I don't know what items you need to buy?

best regards,
Cheng Wu

Jarod888

Morning!
I will take 3 sets of the "D" colored ebonite.
3 purple cellulose
3 dark green cellulose
1 tap
My calculations figure that to be: 177.00
Please confirm and I'll send a paypal payment.

1shootist

Can I order both sets of ebonite? D & C? What is the inside and outside diameter of the clip attachment?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
I have some of the clips that I got from him on my last order. The ring is ID 6.0 mm, OD 10.6 mm, length 45.0 mm

I had to cut the ring on one I used for my last pen due to an already existing large hole for the finial that I had to use..i intended to use a different clip but it didnt work out so I cut one of these.
They're really very good quality nice clips with weight to them . They are much nicer than any of the clips on the pen kits I've bought. If you want to see one on a pen look at my last posted one.

jick wu

Morning!
I will take 3 sets of the "D" colored ebonite.
3 purple cellulose
3 dark green cellulose
1 tap
My calculations figure that to be: 177.00
Please confirm and I'll send a paypal payment.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

Sorry, the two colors D3-D4 in group D are gone. You can choose any two colors in group D or C. Your statistics are correct. We are not in a hurry. We will send the merger to the United States and distribute it to you, or add two sets of ebonite. We will send you the free shipping from China directly.

Happy New Year!
Cheng Wu

jick wu

I have some of the clips that I got from him on my last order. The ring is ID 6.0 mm, OD 10.6 mm, length 45.0 mm

I had to cut the ring on one I used for my last pen due to an already existing large hole for the finial that I had to use..i intended to use a different clip but it didnt work out so I cut one of these.
They're really very good quality nice clips with weight to them . They are much nicer than any of the clips on the pen kits I've bought. If you want to see one on a pen look at my last posted one.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Russ, the dimensions given are exactly correct.

jick wu

Can I order both sets of ebonite? D & C? What is the inside and outside diameter of the clip attachment?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Of course, you can buy two sets of ebonite, but the d3-d4 color in group D is not available. You can choose any two colors in group D or group C. please refer to the size given by Mr. Lars for the clip,

Thank you for your consultation,
Happy New Year!
ChengWu

jick wu

What would the cost be to mail 2 to 4 taps to Canada? I'm in no hurry so mailed direct from China would be fine.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Peter,

I just contacted the courier company. The 0.5KG freight to Canada is 15 dollars. This is a direct delivery from China DHL Express.

Happy New Year!
Cheng Wu

Last edited:

jick wu

I'll take a set each of the C and D groups. I'll substitute the C3 and the D5 for the 2 sold out rods. I'd also like 10 clips.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Marc,

Yes, I would like to ask you to choose to send it directly to you from China. Direct shipping to you requires a USD 20 DHL shipping fee. If you choose to forward it to you in the United States, the transit time is about 15 days, which is free shipping.

Happy New Year!
Cheng Wu

Jarod888

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

Sorry, the two colors D3-D4 in group D are gone. You can choose any two colors in group D or C. Your statistics are correct. We are not in a hurry. We will send the merger to the United States and distribute it to you, or add two sets of ebonite. We will send you the free shipping from China directly.

Happy New Year!
Cheng Wu
Hello, as replacements for the ones which are not available, I will take:
3 - D5
2 - D6
1 - D7

That should make up for the 2 missing rods from each of the 3 sets.

PayPal payment of 177.00 sent.

3 full sets of D - Ebonite
(Substituting 3 - D5's, 2 - D6's and 1 - D7 for the missing D3 and D4)
3 - purple cellulose
3 - dark green cellulose
1 - tap

Last edited:

jick wu

Hello, as replacements for the ones which are not available, I will take:
3 - D5
2 - D6
1 - D7

That should make up for the 2 missing rods from each of the 3 sets.

PayPal payment of 177.00 sent.

3 full sets of D - Ebonite
(Substituting 3 - D5's, 2 - D6's and 1 - D7 for the missing D3 and D4)
3 - purple cellulose
3 - dark green cellulose
1 - tap
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello,

Thank you for purchasing again. Your PayPal remittance has been received. It will be sent according to your requirements. It will be consolidated and shipped to the United States as soon as possible, and then sent to you.

Best regards,
Cheng Wu

Mintman

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Marc,

Yes, I would like to ask you to choose to send it directly to you from China. Direct shipping to you requires a USD 20 DHL shipping fee. If you choose to forward it to you in the United States, the transit time is about 15 days, which is free shipping.

Happy New Year!
Cheng Wu

Cheng,

I'm ok with the 15 days and free shipping.

jick wu

Cheng,

I'm ok with the 15 days and free shipping.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Mark,

PayPal payment information has been PM to you,

Cheng Wu

1shootist

Cheng,
Received my order today. Thank you again, everything looks great !

This one was even delivered faster than the last one 👍

And thank you for the convertors .

Russ

P_20200103_160143_vHDR_Auto_p.jpg
P_20200103_155923_vHDR_Auto_p.jpg

jick wu

Do you still have the clips available. I was thinking of ordering 15.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello,

There are still many pencil clips. Recently, I have sorted out some items and sent them to the United States, and then sent them from the United States.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Cheng,
Received my order today. Thank you again, everything looks great !

This one was even delivered faster than the last one 👍

And thank you for the convertors .

Russ

View attachment 230375View attachment 230376

Oh my god, this is too fast, I sent it on January 2nd, it 's incredible, cheers, thank you for showing the items,
With sincere regards,

Cheng Wu

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
There are two for sale, and the other for sale is wood. If necessary, they can be combined and issued.

View attachment 230052

View attachment 230055

View attachment 230056

D group:A set of 8 colors for $ 50,The specifications are 18-21mm in diameter and 200mm in length. (2 sets of free shipping within the US or free shipping over $ 80)(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

D1 ------ straight red black
D2 ------ red
D3 ------ white black
D4 ------ light green
D5 ------ blue
D6 ------ dark green
D7 ------ black

D8 ------ yellow green

View attachment 230057

View attachment 230058

View attachment 230059

C group:A set of 8 colors for $ 50,The specifications are 19-20mm in diameter and 200mm in length. (2 sets of free shipping within the US or free shipping over $ 80)(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

C1 ------- Red / Blue / White
C2 ------- yellow / black
C3 ------- blue / white
C4 ------- white / orange / green / blue
C5 ------- yellow / green
C6 ------- red / black
C7 ------- Blue / Black

C8 ------- Red / White

View attachment 230060
View attachment 230061

Purple and dark green cellulose acetate, diameter 14MM, length 150MM, 3.5 USD each, more available for sale, free shipping within 50 US dollars.(All shipments will be combined and shipped to the U.S. and then delivered separately, About 15 days)

View attachment 230062

View attachment 230063

Gold-plated brass clips, $ 7.5 for five, with fixed clip top, available for more sale (The clip can be combined with other items, or a small amount can be purchased with USPS domestic shipping)

View attachment 230064

View attachment 230065

Bock size 6 nib housings, $ 6 each, multiple for sale,(Thread tap can be combined with other items, or pay a small amount for USPS domestic shipping)
I'd like 15 of the purple acetate and two Bock #6 taps please.

jick wu

I'd like 15 of the purple acetate and two Bock #6 taps please.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your purchase,

But I changed the cellulose acetate to a size of 225mm. Now the price is 5 dollars. You need to count how many pieces we need. We are preparing to send the goods to the United States for distribution. This will save some shipping costs. Free shipping over $ 50.

Cheng Wu

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your purchase,

But I changed the cellulose acetate to a size of 225mm. Now the price is 5 dollars. You need to count how many pieces we need. We are preparing to send the goods to the United States for distribution. This will save some shipping costs. Free shipping over $ 50.

Cheng Wu
What? So how long do I need to wait? So I'll take 8 pieces and two Bock #6 taps

jick wu

What? So how long do I need to wait? So I'll take 8 pieces and two Bock #6 taps
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The estimated time is 15 days.

Cheng Wu

jick wu

Hello everyone.

All items ordered were sent by FedExon January 8, but not directly to you. I have 5 pieces of goods to be sent to the warehouse, totaling 115 pounds, which need to be sent to you separately. After many goods arrived in the United States, there was a problem of customs clearance in the United States. I'll track the goods. I'll let you know if I have any questions. This is the first time that I have delivered the goods to the general warehouse in the United States. I don't think there's enough time on the road. Please forgive me. Next order will give you some discount, thank you for your understanding!

Sincere greetings!
Cheng Wu

联邦快递.JPG

southernclay

Hi may I get:
2 bock #6 taps
2 purple acetate
The rest in D7 black ebonite 9 or 10 pieces in order to get free shipping? Please PM total and paypal, thanks!

Hello everyone.

All items ordered were sent by FedExon January 8, but not directly to you. I have 5 pieces of goods to be sent to the warehouse, totaling 115 pounds, which need to be sent to you separately. After many goods arrived in the United States, there was a problem of customs clearance in the United States. I'll track the goods. I'll let you know if I have any questions. This is the first time that I have delivered the goods to the general warehouse in the United States. I don't think there's enough time on the road. Please forgive me. Next order will give you some discount, thank you for your understanding!

Sincere greetings!
Cheng Wu

View attachment 230756
Hmmm. I've sent you two messages since this update with no replies.

jick wu

Hopefully, everything we ordered will show up soon.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello sir,

I 'm sorry to say that the shipment from the US warehouse was completed today. It can be received in about 1-3 days. USPS waybill number: removed by admin

I sincerely apologize for the delay,

Cheng Wu

Last edited by a moderator:

jick wu

Hmmm. I've sent you two messages since this update with no replies.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tracking information has been PM to you, thank you!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
@jick wu

Please stop posting details about individual transactions especially tracking numbers etc. Communicate that information privately.

Top Bottom