New US made click pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from McKenzie Penworks

A few months back I was fiddling with the Schmidt SKM-88 mechanism trying to figure out how best to use it to add a click pen to our offerings. After a few quick measurements I realized it was perfect for a click style Coyote. We've since sold out of the first batch but I've been carrying this as my personal pen for a month now and it may be my favorite.

Attachments

• 20221106162104_IMG_1217~4.JPG
    20221106162104_IMG_1217~4.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 224
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I was lucky enough to buy some, looking forward to getting one done.
I'm always nervous with a new launch but so far so good with this one. :) Now that Constant is back from his nearly month long vacation I'm hoping to get another thousand or so in. Actually gave this one away over the holiday so I need to make myself another!

I need one! (Or more!)
Our machinist just got back from an extended vacation... putting him to work this week on getting us the parts for more. Right now it's the finishing process slowing us down. The final polish is 2 days in a vibratory and we need to find a way to get that down to about an hour or two in the high energy finishing machine. Have a few labs with parts helping us find the perfect media :) Should have something soon!

qquake

Our machinist just got back from an extended vacation... putting him to work this week on getting us the parts for more. Right now it's the finishing process slowing us down. The final polish is 2 days in a vibratory and we need to find a way to get that down to about an hour or two in the high energy finishing machine. Have a few labs with parts helping us find the perfect media :) Should have something soon!
Turn it up to 11! :p

Top Bottom