New Turner from Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Benjie

Hello I am a retired R.C.N. sailor, who's hobbies include hunting, fishing, wood carving, and motorcycling.
I took up wood carving years ago and have now bought a lathe and am becoming addicted to pen turning.
I am looking forward to reading and learning, maybe someday I will be knowledgeable and able to help others, but I am very green at this.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Another welcome from Saskatoon.

scotian12 lives in Halifax. Message him and maybe next time you are in his neck of the woods you two can get together.

Heck I just looked it up and you two are 15 minutes from each other. You have the beginnings of an IAP chapter. ;)

Last edit, I promise. Happy Birthday.

Last edited:

sfallsguy

Hello I am a retired R.C.N. sailor, who's hobbies include hunting, fishing, wood carving, and motorcycling.
I took up wood carving years ago and have now bought a lathe and am becoming addicted to pen turning.
I am looking forward to reading and learning, maybe someday I will be knowledgeable and able to help others, but I am very green at this.
Welcome from a Caper in Smiths Falls.

Lucky2

Benjie, I meant to but forgot to mention, that my father was in the navy also. He was stationed in Nova Scotia as well, but I'm not sure of the years of service. He passed away two years ago, so I can't as him but I will find out. He only served for five years, and when he was discharged we moved to Ontario for a few years. Then back home to New Brunswick, which is where he and mom were both from originally.

Len

Top Bottom