New to the group

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TNichols

I am new to the group and am excited I found it. Look forward to reading and educating myself. I have been turning pens for a couple years. One question I have is are there any wholesale bulk pen kit purchasing options? Thank you and hope everyone has a great Thursday. Turn well!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Hi Trey and welcome, most suppliers offer discounts for purchasing a quantity of pens (the more you buy the more you save and often you can mix and match finishes), I'm not sure about wholesale.

jrista

Welcome from Colorado! Plenty of ways to learn here! Make sure you check out the Resources library...Wayne has done a wonderful job accumulating some excellent information in downloadable PDF format.

Regarding wholesale. I had the same question about a year or so ago. Upon researching, I found only one place that used to provide the option, Pen Kit Mall Wholesale. They still provide wholesale on a small selection of supplies, but not kits. Most sellers offer bulk discounts, so if you buy enough kits, you do get a discount. Usually not what you would get wholesale, but, in the grand scheme of things the markup on these kits isn't much to start with (and the resellers are probably getting them wholesale themselves from manufacturers), but there are some nice discounts if you do buy a lot of kits at once.

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. You have found one of the more active and participative forums on the internet. Occasionally someone will put together a "group buy" to reduce costs - usually related to spreading out international shipping costs which sometimes can be more than the products themselves. There are also occasionally some vendor discounts offered to members, especially during IAP anniversary celebrations and contests.

Regards,
Dave

derekdd

Welcome aboard, Trey.

Another Texan, I see.

Texans are thick around this place with tons of knowledge.

Top Bottom