New to the group

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BelairWrench

Hello everyone
I am Scott and on this site my handle is BelairWrench. I started turning pens about 6 months ago and learned via YouTube videos and a lot of trial and error. Seems like the school of hard knocks is my best source but I had seen a lot of valuable info from this group as well. Which is why I joined. Already had some success here, for which I am very grateful. I am a Wisconsinite and pens have really helped with the insanity from working a job during COVID and being at home way too much. BTW my first hobby is my '63 Belair but its too cold in Wisconsin over the winter to work on that and pens fit the creative void very well.
Happy turning
Scott

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

Welcome from NC. Glad to have you. Hopefully there will be less hard knock lessons now that you are here. We can learn from somebody else's mistakes. Not that I don't try things anyway, but the experience is here.

Dueyvan

Welcome from another newbie. Wish I'd found this group before I started- would have saved me some money. There's a thread somewhere on here called "things I wish I knew before I started". It's worth reading even after you've started

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Kcimdrib

Welcome Scott hope you get as much from the site as I do. Great bunch of guys.

Top Bottom