New to pen turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan Feehan

Hello everyone I just picked up this addiction from my dad Doug Feehan you might know him on here but I'm just here saying hi I just got started to making pens I bought a turn crafter lathe and so far I have made around 8 pens and just started to learn to turn acrylic and im very pleased with the first one I turned my dad thought it was very good and he said that from my first pen to the 8th I have improved a lot.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RussBerg

Hello everyone I just picked up this addiction from my dad Doug Feehan you might know him on here but I'm just here saying hi I just got started to making pens I bought a turn crafter lathe and so far I have made around 8 pens and just started to learn to turn acrylic and im very pleased with the first one I turned my dad thought it was very good and he said that from my first pen to the 8th I have improved a lot.
Welcome Nolan. Glad to have you on board. Don't hesitate to ask for advice. Members are very helpful and happy to share their knowledge.

studioseven

You and your Dad shouldn't have to hard a time trying to figure out what to get the other for Christmas. Welcome to the site. Nice job on your first acrylic.

Seven

aalmond

Very cool! Pens are so fun to make, a total addiction!

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska - and welcome to the IAP Community. I already saw your acrylic pen - nice job! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work. - Dave

Top Bottom