New site for the UK.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jonrms

I have permission from Jeff Admin to list the site in the links section and I ask any members on here who would like to advertise free to please do so and also show off your work.. This is NOT a competition between sites.. the IAP is a GREAT site which got me hooked.. I feel that since the US and UK are becoming more and more a swaping and exchanging of ideas and thoughts that a UK site should be made up.
We will happily put your buisness or priviate sales up as well.
Please feel free to join up.. it costs nothing EVER!!! and its only a extension of the IAP!!! Please note the same rules apply with the uk forum as they do with IAP.

www.ukwoodturners.com

Please join up and help it grow.. your experiance in ALL aspects of turning would be appreciated..

Again thank you Jeff for the help.. This is the only advertising I will do for it.. but we welcome you all to have a look and be a part of this on going growing adventure... And we welcome your skills and experiance.

A few members are already on here from the UK.. and we hope a few members from the IAP will soon join and help us grow.. its your site too!

Jon:)

jonrms

I forgot to add... list your items for sale on the site as well please.... but make sure you know the postage to the uk before posting it up there please.

There are alot of items we just cant get... and its by far easier if you let everyone know..

jonrms

no problem.. welcome in... both forums are soo usefull... and I know a couple more have joined this from the other...

the UKW is still growing.. but its growing because of people like you.. so than you..

Top Bottom