New Sierra Vista pen kit at AS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jthompson1995

I just saw that AS has a new pen kit, the Sierra Vista.

http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/New_Products.htm

It is a wider bodied Sierra, but uses the same mechanism with the same drill size and tube, just new bushings to accomodate the width. I thought the current size of the Sierra was good so we'll have to see if this will appeal to people who like a bigger pen.

There is also a note that there will be more new kits coming the week of Oct. 31. Things could get quite interesting with the new PSI kit and now new Berea kits.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

The Sierra Vista is .049 larger in diameter than the original sierra. Should be a help to those of us who make snake skin sierras.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by jthompson1995
<br />I just saw that AS has a new pen kit, the Sierra Vista.

mick

I wish I'd seen this a week ago ....I ruined a sierra snakeskin blank trying to turn it down to fit the bushings on the regular sierra kit [:(!]

LanceD

Originally posted by mick
<br />I wish I'd seen this a week ago ....I ruined a sierra snakeskin blank trying to turn it down to fit the bushings on the regular sierra kit [:(!]

Same here.

Skye

They should have made the clip bend a little further from the cap, lets you put more shape on the top end.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
<br />I wish I'd seen this a week ago ....I ruined a sierra snakeskin blank trying to turn it down to fit the bushings on the regular sierra kit [:(!]

Lance and Mike, I hope you found some PR to make "oops" rings. The last skin I "goofed" on was the first one to sell at the next show - brown "oops" rings at all four ends set off the "toad skin" beautifully. Commanded a premium (should have, took time to recover!)

Make believe you PLANNED it that way![:)][:)][:)][;)][;)]

its_virgil

This news just hit the news stand...we didn't know about it until just a day or two ago. Bill told us on the Tues nite chat about the sierra vista. Also, Bill will be Rich K's guest on the chat next Tues and from what Bill mentioned last Tues, he will have other kit announcements to talk about at that time. Look for some new stuff from Berea and the various Berea suppiers next week maybe. Exciting...no sleep for us until we know[:D][:D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom