New Sceptre....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hendu3270

Hendu3270

Here's my latest pen I just finished this past weekend (amidst time spent working on the house). It's a Black TN and 22kt gold Sceptre turned from Claro Walnut Burl and Spalted Maple with custom finials on both ends using the same wood. My new collet chuck is making this task sooo much easier.

CC welcome

Attachments

• 2126(1).jpg
    2126(1).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 2126(2).jpg
    2126(2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 2126(3).jpg
    2126(3).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 145
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

Looking at these photos again, I'm noticing a shadow at the cap end that looks like an out of round blank. I'm not seeing it on the pen when in hand. Everything lines up nicely and fits great, but I may need to get me a magnifying glass to inspect this a little closer.

Looking at these photos again, I'm noticing a shadow at the cap end that looks like an out of round blank. I'm not seeing it on the pen when in hand. Everything lines up nicely and fits great, but I may need to get me a magnifying glass to inspect this a little closer.

I had that happen the other day on a Tycoon that I made. The bushings were junk! I am slowly but surely getting TBC bushings from JohnnyCNC but have lots more of them to get.

nanosec12

I see what you mean in the photo's, but the real question is how does it look/feel in hand? Might just be a trick of the light, and a hardly noticeable one at that.

Top Bottom