NEW products!! (That has a nice ring to it!!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Pens are great!! Thousands of choices using the techniques with which you developed some degree of proficiency.

So, now let's expand those horizons!! New to Exotics, Ringmaking!! This video introduces the mandrel and the methods of turning that will result in a fashionable ring:

We have purchased several new products--ring cores of various width, ring mandrels and a few more products that will be "up" on Exotics in the next few days. (Our "helper" is confined to home to take care of his wife who contracted Covid, so we will be a little delayed in adding products--we will continue to be "freaky fast" at shipping) You can find the new "ring" section, here:

I have had about a month to learn "ringmaking", so if you have any questions, I will certainly attempt to answer. (Those who know me realize the answer could be, "I don't know, yet!!") Just ask in this thread.

Thanks for reading!!
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Parrott

Thanks for the video Ed. I'm thinking about an order but it may be a delayed a little. I do have a couple questions for you. How long have you been spreading CA with bare fingers and have you had any bar reactions (of any kind) ?
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not critiaizing in any way, just courious. I've glued (and burned) my fingers to things too many times to try that.
Dale

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I've used my fingers to spread CA a little over a decade, since CA has been used for a finish. The glue dries, I take a shower and wash my hands with hair shampoo (wash my hair at the same time--bonus!!) Fingers survive fine.

Dale Parrott

I've used my fingers to spread CA a little over a decade, since CA has been used for a finish. The glue dries, I take a shower and wash my hands with hair shampoo (wash my hair at the same time--bonus!!) Fingers survive fine.
I like to learn something new everyday Ed. Thanks for sharing.

goldendj

If washing your hair is part of the process I guess that leaves me out ...

Top Bottom